We’ve reached the half way mark between equinox and Solstice. Here in the northern hemisphere we are enjoying the onset of spring. In the southern hemisphere autumn is approaching.
This week I was introduced to two remedies which assist the body during this time of transition. Xiao Yao Wan – a classic Chinese herbal formula and Holy Basil an Ayurvedic supplement; each supports the smooth flow of energy through the kidneys and liver.
- Work to maintain water and electrolyte balance
- Regulate the concentration of the acid base balance
- Filter waste from the blood
- Secretes bile
- Helps with the production of certain blood proteins
- Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein
When energy is stuck in the liver meridian, it’s not unusual to feel ‘hot-tempered’, moody, depressed. Both the above supplements support the movement of stagnant chi.
Another excellent remedy to cleanse toxins from the liver and kidneys, while enhancing physical energy, is to juice daily using carrots, celery and apples. Of course fresh air, exercise and plenty of water naturally assists in rebalancing overall.
You may also want to schedule an appointment with an acupuncturist, especially if you’ve made a geographic move recently. Much the same as resetting clocks to accommodate a new time zone, acupuncture recalibrates the physical body for the area in which it resides. Acupuncture treatments made a world of difference for me, when I went from the U.S. to Australia to live for 6 months.
Shoulder season is also a great time for a vibrational cleanse . Energetic debris comes in a variety of packages, each carrying with it lower vibrating frequencies; some with non-physical viruses attached from previous lifetimes.
Energy clearing and frequency adjustment provides the following;
- Clearing of astral, dimensional and frequency interference
- Recalibrates lower vibrating frequencies
- Removes entity attachments, ET implants and replicating viral frequencies from the etheric body
- Eliminates unhealthy energetic bonding
- Fortifies subtle-body shielding and protection
Seasonal change requires greater attention to detail; a perfect time to sharpen our observational skills and increase our awareness. The physical body and subtle body energies; emotional, psychological and spiritual, are like tributaries flowing into the greater river of total wellness. When one is clogged all are affected. The more awareness we have around our personal energy health, the smoother the ride through all seasons.
What can you do to reset and reboot your energy?